Get more from your Mavic
Friendly, Helpful, Knowledgeable Mavic Community
Join Us Now

SOLD***: DJI Mavic Pro $580

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenabanana

Reactions
Long story short - I crashed my mavic and had thunderdrones repair its (he did a wonderful job by the way) and it works like new but cosmetically is imperfect and I am more bothered than I should be by this.

As a result, I am selling the bird (fully repaired by thunderdrones) so I can buy an unscathed one

Comes with:
Mavic Pro
Set of props (just put on to test fly post repair
Battery (17 charges)
Controller
Charger
All cables
Box
I think I have every single thing it came with

Here’s what it looks like, the notable damage is the passenger side eye - the sensor has been fully replaced but the plastic is imperfect. There are a couple other scuffs on the body but they are relatively minor:
IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1313.JPG IMG_1315.JPG
03E36FDC-FC68-4021-84A6-2FE3E42A9DE1.jpeg
71AD5801-BC9A-428F-B01A-0A330ACDB2E8.jpeg 09CD3954-B530-4FA0-931A-5EED92D8E764.jpeg

$580 OBO

Can ship to Canada or USA

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike_E

Canuk

Reactions
Let me know if it is not sold now

Canuk

Reactions
Are you willing to split the stuff up or selling only as one package

lenabanana

Reactions
Are you willing to split the stuff up or selling only as one package

Ideally as a package, I already have an extra remote for sale and the extra batteries I had are sold so I’m down to what comes in the box.

What did you have in mind?

anotherdebt

Reactions
still available please pm me if so and lets work out something.
thankx
clinton

Frank Mavic

Reactions
Maybe we can work something out, PM me an offer. Also are you in Canada or USA?
Long story short - I crashed my mavic and had thunderdrones repair its (he did a wonderful job by the way) and it works like new but cosmetically is imperfect and I am more bothered than I should be by this.

As a result, I am selling the bird (fully repaired by thunderdrones) so I can buy an unscathed one

Comes with:
Mavic Pro
Battery (17 charges)
Controller
Charger
All cables
Box

Here’s what it looks like, the notable damage is the passenger side eye - the sensor has been fully replaced but the plastic is imperfect. There are a couple other scuffs on the body but they are relatively minor:
View attachment 38320 View attachment 38321 View attachment 38322
View attachment 38341
View attachment 38342 View attachment 38343

$580 OBO

You don't have to sale your mavic...just buy this part on ebay for less than 30$

Attachments

• 20180526_084036.jpg
    20180526_084036.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 63

lenabanana

Reactions
You don't have to sale your mavic...just buy this part on ebay for less than 30$

Thanks for the tip, it is already sold and shipped so perhaps that’s a project the buyer will undertake. I wasn’t comfortable doing my own repairs and my understanding is that the bottom case replacement is no small project.

Former Member

Reactions

That might seem like a cheap enough part. However the owner would then have to take the better part of 3-4 hours to gut the electronics from the crashed drone and install them in the new middle frame. That process requires unsoldering and then resoldering 16 connections, removing the front arms pins, carefully disconnecting at least 8 connectors that are attached with silastic, and then hope you can get it all back together and remember where all the screws went. Finally, power it on and hope all systems are go.

I would not recommend this process to anyone who does not have the right tools, microelectronic experience and patience to do the job.

MavicCF

Reactions
That might seem like a cheap enough part. However the owner would then have to take the better part of 3-4 hours to gut the electronics from the crashed drone and install them in the new middle frame. That process requires unsoldering and then resoldering 16 connections, removing the front arms pins, carefully disconnecting at least 8 connectors that are attached with silastic, and then hope you can get it all back together and remember where all the screws went. Finally, power it on and hope all systems are go.

I would not recommend this process to anyone who does not have the right tools, microelectronic experience and patience to do the job.
Is that 3-4 hours for you, or for the average Joe?

Reactions: Former Member

Sman88

Reactions

Comes with:
Mavic Pro
Battery (17 charges)
Controller
Charger
All cables
Box

View attachment 38320 View attachment 38321 View attachment 38322
View attachment 38341
View attachment 38342 View attachment 38343

$580 OBO

Your wife better hope she doesn't get any wrinkles or you'll sell her. Really dude. Those blemishes bother you that much? Buy something made of steel then. Takes longer for it to blemish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricxifiu