Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

SOLD - For Sale - DJI Mavic Pro Platinum with Fly More Combo - Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filipok

Reaction score
$1050.00 - READY TO FLY!
Phone: 214.995.6175
Crammed FULL of extras!

Here we have an almost mint, fully-functional, seller restored DJI Mavic Pro Platinum drone with a custom fly more combo, for sale. A lot of love has gone into this drone. Has a brand new camera, gimbal, and camera circuit board. This drone has been carefully jailbroken for no altitude and no-fly zone restrictions, stealth-mode, removal of DJI force landing logic (big improvement), removal of annoying low battery beep, FCC mod boost, and super-sport mode.

Comes with: Mav Pro Platinum drone, controller, 32 GB SD card, four battery charging hub, wall charger, usb charger, tablet / phone extension holder , two batteries, two sets of propellers, sun screen/shade attachment, usb c and apple connectors, USB to USB-c connector, DJI lens filters, gimbal lock and cover, and brand new carrying case

Attachments

Last edited:

Filipok

Reaction score
I put a new camera, gimbal arm, and gimbal circuit board on it. Easy fix. OEM brand new part from DJI

Filipok

Reaction score
The drone obviously hit the ground and broke the camera. Instead of trying to just replace the ribbon, I always just replace everything with an entirely new assembly. The camera, gimbal arm and board runs $225 from Amazon OEM. I bought the unit from Adorama camera. Aside from the camera repair, there were / are couple minor nicks which indicated it hit the ground. No stress cracks on the legs or anything further.. just enough to break vibration plate and ribbon. I buy, repair, and resell. Everything is perfectly functional and the drone is in great shape now. It's crammed with extras and jailbroken now. If you want it, let me know.

Last edited:

Starz

Reaction score
A friend is looking for one, but refuses to buy if it’s had a bad day.
Thanks for the info.

Filipok

Reaction score
No worries. It's a fair deal and will be gone soon. I personally own three of my rebuilt drones and they all fly BETTER than factory due to my modifications.
I have 10 hours into just the firmware alternations and super sport mode on this one. The gimbal replacement took 20 minutes.

Reactions: Texas Mavic
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danil80