Get more from your Mavic
Friendly, Helpful, Knowledgeable Mavic Community
Join Us Now

(SOLD) For Sale - Mavic Air ( the red one - it’s faster) w/Fly More Combo & extras

kenny d

Reactions
As the title says, I have a 3 month old Mavic Air w/ FMC. It’ll come with everything from the Fly More plus DJI Refresh (never used) good until March of 2019, a complete FSLabs 11 piece ND filter set, a 64GB (U3 - the correct one) micro SD card, and a set of terminal protectors. Flown less than 4 hours, never crashed, and in perfect condition.

I did sacrifice 1 prop to teach my 5 yr old grandson what could happen to a finger of a careless little boy who touches grandpas stuff without permission or guidance. So you get 9 props instead of 10.

I want $900 in US Dollars, you pay actual shipping and any insurance, if you want it, and I’ll eat the PayPal fees. I’m in no hurry to sell it, I’m not desperate, I’m not interested in trades, and the price is firm. I have over $1200 into it, flew it very little, it’s mint, and you’re saving $300.

If you want pictures, let me know and I’ll post some. Everyone here knows what these are and what they look like but…

Since you’ll be paying for shipping I’ll send it anywhere in North America, just send the funds to my PayPal account and once cleared, I’ll pack it up and ship it within 3 business days.

Thanks for looking.

Kenny D aka Cranky Grandpa

If you want references, I’ve been buying and selling on eBay since 2000 as buy-sell-ct or you can contact a couple of forum members here, that I’ve recently done business with. Just ask for their names.

groovadelic

Reactions
Shoot.. I found your ad one day too late. I just purchased the same (even the fast, red one ;P) yesterday.
Good luck on the sale! They seem to be in demand as I was searching various sites for used ones (and ebay) and they sell quick. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steph_Def