Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

SOLD: Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with Smart Controller - $2995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella

Reactions
This drone was used for 67 short flights with a total current flight time of 4hr 37min. All flights were basically taking off from pavement, photographing roof tops and landing, usually within 5 minutes. The battery is showing it has only 3 cycle counts, though I am certain I charged it at least a dozen times. It holds a normal charge and flight times show maximum original minutes when starting up. It is no longer under any warranty.

The attachments are unused apart from maybe using the beacon once or twice. All original parts are included as well as the manuals.

Cosmetic condition of the aircraft is excellent with some rub marks on the top and battery. No damage anywhere. The aircraft was never crashed. Everything works perfectly.

The case and internal foam panels have some light wear. There are no odors.

Just prior to posting this today, I checked for updates for the aircraft, battery and smart controller. All were updated already and it will be ready to go when you receive it. Charge the battery, start up the smart controller, add your account and you're ready to fly.

This model has a thermal camera along with a normal visual camera. I used it to do roof inspections to spot areas that needed insulation. There are so many things you can do with this drone, it's a great workhorse. The only reason I am selling is because I need to convert to US-based manufacturers for contract reasons.

INCLUDED:
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual aircraft
- One flight battery (self-heating version)
- Gimbal protector
- Smart Controller
- Battery Charger
- US power cable
- Three pairs of props (a total of 6 individual props)
- Spare pair of control sticks
- USB-C cable for charging Smart Controller and connecting drone to computer
- 24W USB charger for charging Smart Controller (supports fast charging)
- Extended port cover spare
- Speaker attachment
- Spotlight attachment
- Beacon attachment
- Mavic Enterprise Hard Case
- Instruction booklets

NOT INCLUDED:
- SD cards (none were originally included but aircraft does have internal memory so not necessary unless you want to shoot longer videos)

Price is firm: $2995 and payable via PayPal. Shipping is not included and can be shipped anywhere in the US via any carrier or speed, your choice. Alternatively, if you're in the Seattle area, you can pick it up and in that case cash would be the payment method.

s-l1600-10.jpg s-l1600-16.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg s-l1600-3.jpg s-l1600-4.jpg s-l1600-9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

New Threads

Forum statistics