Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

SOLD! Mavic Air for Sale! U.S. Only SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmgrood

Reaction score
DJI_0484 (2).JPGDJI_0484 (2).JPGDJI_0481.JPGDJI_0480.JPGDJI_0479.JPGDJI_0483.JPG

I have had this Mavic Air for about a year and a half but have only flown it maybe 10-15 times. It comes with everything in the standard kit along with 3 Polar Pro filters and landing extensions. I will also throw in the 32GB Sandisk Extreme microSD card. It also comes with the Master Airscrew props.
One of the reasons I hardly flew it was I have two other drones plus it's getting to be a hassle figuring out where to fly these days. I have always flown it within sight and never had any flyaways or major crashes as I tried to show in the pictures. I really try to take good care of my toys. I have been flying drones for the past 5 years beginning with my Phantom 2 Vision.
I am asking $500.00 for it and will throw in free Priority shipping via USPS.
I would like to use PayPal or Google Pay for payment.
I wanted to give forum members the first chance at it.
This sale is for U.S. customers only.
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

Last edited:
Reactions: dawgpilot

Jhodges11

Reaction score
Dang it! I just bought a refurb off Amazon or I would buy yours. I would have to return it and wait for the refund etc. DANG!

barrybcar

Reaction score
View attachment 79167View attachment 79167View attachment 79170View attachment 79170View attachment 79171View attachment 79172View attachment 79173View attachment 79174View attachment 79168

I have had this Mavic Air for about a year and a half but have only flown it maybe 10-15 times. It comes with everything in the standard kit along with 3 Polar Pro filters and landing extensions. I will also throw in the 32GB Sandisk Extreme microSD card. It also comes with the Master Airscrew props.
One of the reasons I hardly flew it was I have two other drones plus it's getting to be a hassle figuring out where to fly these days. I have always flown it within sight and never had any flyaways or major crashes as I tried to show in the pictures. I really try to take good care of my toys. I have been flying drones for the past 5 years beginning with my Phantom 2 Vision.
I am asking $500.00 for it and will throw in free Priority shipping via USPS.
I would like to use PayPal or Google Pay for payment.
I wanted to give forum members the first chance at it.
This sale is for U.S. customers only.
Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lrdahlberg