DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sold my P4 package yesterday. When will the mavic be available?

30secs

Reactions
Never thought I would sell Thu p4 so quickly but the mavic is just superior imo.

Got $1300 for my p4 package. Where and when can I buy the mavic and what added items should I get for it?

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

I think you may find it hard to get one this side of Christmas as demand is very very high .... i have gone with the fly more pack as a starter ....

Thanks. I understand I'll have to wait for the "production" batch which I'm fine with. I hope I can get it before Xmas and tax free. My bday is right after Xmas and it would be a great present.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

Where and when can I buy the mavic and what added items should I get for it?
At this point, I'd suggest you order directly from DJI. If you wait a few months, then you might be able to pick one up in a store or online. As far as extras, you'll probably want at least 2 extra batteries and some kind of case to keep it safely stored. The Fly More Combo comes with those extras and more. If you don't need all of the extras though, then it might not be worthwhile price-wise.

Reactions: sonof40
At this point, I'd suggest you order directly from DJI. If you wait a few months, then you might be able to pick one up in a store or online. As far as extras, you'll probably want at least 2 extra batteries and some kind of case to keep it safely stored. The Fly More Combo comes with those extras and more. If you don't need all of the extras though, then it might not be worthwhile price-wise.

So what you are saying is that a person that orders from DJI today will get the Mavic before the shops that made their orders in September? Doesn't really sound as "first come first served". Most stores have now changed their delivery dates to within December, and that is also what DJI states on their website when you order from them.

Well maybe the stores will change the date again to January or longer, but really hope not?

With a P4 in my hands, I am not in that much of a hurry to get Version1 Mavic.
If you don't think tens of thousands of users will discover the need for some changes and improvements, you're dreaming.
Then when Version II arrives, good luck selling V1.
Just too many innovation with this one to make me jump.
Although I am getting tired of carrying my P4 through town

With a P4 in my hands, I am not in that much of a hurry to get Version1 Mavic.
If you don't think tens of thousands of users will discover the need for some changes and improvements, you're dreaming.
Then when Version II arrives, good luck selling V1.
Just too many innovation with this one to make me jump.
Although I am getting tired of carrying my P4 through town
giphy.gif

So what you are saying is that a person that orders from DJI today will get the Mavic before the shops that made their orders in September?
No. I'm saying DJI direct orders are shipped out first come first served. I don't know how they send units out to their dealers. I'm guessing it's not first come first served though. It probably has more to do with the size and/or sales reputation of the dealers.

I was flying the Mavic all day today, I think V1 is pretty dang badass as it is.
Too many innovations to jump in? Yeah, I don't get it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose