DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sold New price Air2 Air2S Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwbob

Reactions
Somehow I ended up with extra batteries and 2 that have never been unsealed need to go. These are not the refurbished batteries you see for sale! They sell for $115 each from DJI and I'll sell both for $125 shipped Free Freight USPS Continental USA only payment PayPal friends and family.

Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery​

USD $115

Overview
The Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery provides a maximum flight time of 31 minutes for DJI Air 2S (34 minutes for Mavic Air 2).
With a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System, battery status is monitored and reported in real time, allowing you to focus less on power levels and more on flying. It also features overcharging and overdischarging protection as well as low-temperature protection.
Highlights
High-energy lithium-ion.
31-min flight time (DJI Air 2S), 34-min flight time (Mavic Air 2).
Multiple intelligent battery protection features.
In The Box
Intelligent Flight Battery x 1
Specifications
Battery Type: Three-cell polymer lithium-ion battery
Rated Capacity: 3500 mAh, 40.42 Wh (typical value)
Rated Voltage: 11.55 V
Charging Voltage Limit: 13.2 V
Discharge Temperature: -10° to 60 °C (14° to 140° F)
Charge Temperature: 5° to 40 °C (23° to 113° F)
Compatibility
DJI Air 2S
Mavic Air 2

IMG_9325.JPGIMG_9326.JPG

Last edited:
Thats a good deal.. wish I could justify buying two more batteries.

I would be interested in this deal but it has to be regular paypal. No protections for the buyer or seller with friends and family. Im at 125.00 shipped with regular paypal. If not...I wish you nothing but good luck with the sale.

I would be interested in this deal but it has to be regular paypal. No protections for the buyer or seller with friends and family. Im at 125.00 shipped with regular paypal. If not...I wish you nothing but good luck with the sale.
Understood. I'm dealing with that exact thing and in the process of getting my money back on a fraudulent purchase! How about adding $5.00 to help cover the cost? How about $130.00 to cover the extra fee PayPal FF USPS with tracking? [email protected] is my PayPal

No problem. $130 total regular PayPal USPS free freight USPS with tracking continental USA.

Looks like this buyer changed his mind so batteries are still available. Folks are paranoid of scams as I am, but as you can see I have over 400 messages and not a new forum joiner looking to scam anyone! I just have 2 Brand new batteries directly from DJI that haven't been opened and they're not refurbished batteries!

I’m trying to figure out if the iPhone sent out a response because I’m on the road in the forms, a little clunky on a smart phone,. Anyhow, $130 PayPal to [email protected] and I’ll ship it Monday.

Looks like this buyer changed his mind so batteries are still available. Folks are paranoid of scams as I am, but as you can see I have over 400 messages and not a new forum joiner looking to scam anyone! I just have 2 Brand new batteries directly from DJI that haven't been opened and they're not refurbished batteries!
That's where a feedback forum would be nice. Just a separate forum for feedback. Username only in the thread title and leave your experience with a buyer or seller. Each trader gets a thread with their name on it. No third party intervention, no hifalutin software, just a new forum with threads titled to the individual. So far, I've bought twice off of here and both times were good experiences. Too bad there is no way to spread the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent