Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

SOLD/ ONLY 2 HOURS OF USE: Mavic 2 Pro - Fly More combo, Epson BT-35E Glasses, Smart Controller, lots of extras (Pro level bundle) - $2500 firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynsign

Reaction score
This Mavic 2 Pro has less than 2 hours flight time. I'm only selling because my new job has me moving around too much and taking too much time and therefore decided not to start my drone business I had planned on when purchasing. Everything I'm selling is in pristine, virtually brand new condition. Coupled with the Moverio glasses, this setup has everything needed for the most ideal Mavic 2 setup you can have for professional aerial work. Everything (including glasses) fits in ONE small backpack style case for ease of transportation.

This is the fly more combo so you'll be getting the controller that came with the package as well as the Smart Controller. With my turnkey setup you
have a live view on BOTH Smart Controller and Moverio BT-35E (crystal clear 320" virtual HD display at 62ft while watching your drone at same time - see spec link below). Great feature if you want your customer to view along side you.

I'm also including a custom case and unused set of ND filters, landing pad, extra props, all HDMI cables and a secondary RCGeeks 4 port Mavic 2 battery charger that you can leave at home for more convenient charging (charges four Mavic 2 batteries and two USB devices at the same time!).

You know the retail cost of the SC and Mavic 2, the Moverio glasses cost $900 and are barely used. Total I paid for everything in this bundle is $3,846, therefore this package is priced for a quick sale at $2500 and is FIRM. Payment needs to go through Paypal. FREE Priority Mail shipping (USA only) - I can include all the original boxes for most everything, but extra shipping cost would be added.

Moverio BT-35E tech specs: https://www.epson.eu/products/see-th...specifications

Attachments

Mrmund

Reaction score
Where are you located?
Interested in in person deal

Sleepy

Reaction score
Are you interested in selling the glasses seperately?

flynsign

Reaction score
Sorry, this package has been sold as of 30 minutes ago....

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.
All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zpzimm