DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sold the Zoom for a Pro

Thats the good thing about the Mavic 2. If you dont like the lens you got, drop me a line and I can sell you a different one, depending on what I have in stock. I take trade-ins...

Im also working on a very low cost concept for exchanging the Zoom for a Pro and vice-versa. It might be less than $300 to go from a zoom to a pro. Will know more after some testing.

Last edited:
I would go for a second gimbal as well It takes 5 Minutes to swap and you save a good 1.000 bucks for redundant equipment. It would be better if the gimbal had some sort of quick release but it is ok as it is. I am currently saving for a pro gimbal. Are the ones form Ali Express any good? I heard they are fake or don't work, but they look legit.

I would go for a second gimbal as well It takes 5 Minutes to swap and you save a good 1.000 bucks for redundant equipment. It would be better if the gimbal had some sort of quick release but it is ok as it is. I am currently saving for a pro gimbal. Are the ones form Ali Express any good? I heard they are fake or don't work, but they look legit.
2 reports so far that they were doa

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
You void your warranty and your DJI Refresh if you do this, so no thanks.

The gimbal has a separate warranty period from the rest of the drone. So do the battery and controller. DJI told me in chat that an M2P gimbal can be replaced wiih an M2Z gimbal and vice versa and still be covered under warranty.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103