Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

[SOLD] Well cared for Mavic Mini Fly More Combo for Sale (Complete Kit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve495

Reactions
Visit site
This item has been sold.

I have a complete and in very good condition DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo for sale. Certainly less than 4 hours of flight time on the drone. No scratches, dings or dents and pretty much looks new. Like the drone, the batteries were well cared for and "rotated" during use so they should all have about the same amount of time on them. No scratches or dings. One minor crash with a "dwarf" fern tree that broke a couple of props.

Includes transferable DJI Care Refresh that will be good through Nov. 11, 2021. (DJI Care Refresh was not used the first year.) I can provide those who are serious the service agreement number or the serial number of the drone to verify with DJI.

Everything in the original "Fly More" Combo is included in this package, except for a couple props. I did purchase a set of third-party replacement props that will be included in this package. The photos almost show everything that I have. Items missing from the photos, but included in the package:
(I just forgot to take photos of this stuff...)
  • Second spare control stick
  • Gimbal cover
  • USB Charging Cables (2)
  • DJI 18W USB Charger
I am located in Central Connecticut, and selling as I am interested in upgrading to a Mavic Pro 2, or maybe just a Mini 2 for next spring, summer and fall.

Priced at $390 USD including USPS Priority Mail Shipping anywhere in the continental US. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Sorry, will not ship outside USA. If you're like to see something specific in a close-up photo, let me know. For payment, I prefer Google Pay, but also OK with PayPal or cashiers check. More than willing to provide personal information including my business information and personal address for verification. You can also call me between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. ET. Leave a message if you miss me. (I'll provide phone number via PM.)

mavic-mini-113.jpg
mavic-mini-112.jpg
mavic-mini-111.jpg
mavic-mini-110.jpg
mavic-mini-109.jpg
mavic-mini-108.jpg
mavic-mini-107.jpg
mavic-mini-106.jpg
mavic-mini-105.jpg
mavic-mini-104.jpg
mavic-mini-103.jpg
mavic-mini-102.jpg