Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Sold

Jazz62

Reactions
Visit site
You can find the entire story here: Well, it finally happened - crashed the mavic pro

Just arrived today -
New Mavic Pro direct from DJI. For a $350 repair quote, DJI decided to send me a new MP vs repairing my crashed one.

Standard DJI 12 month warranty on the drone upon activation.

Has the latest firmware and has been bound to the controller.
Everything else from the Fly More Combo (except spare props.)
Carrying bag never used
Car charger never used
3 batteries
I will also include this very simple, but very effective tablet holder. The controller screen is not blocked using this. I used it for my iPad Mini 4, but should work with similar sized devices.

Incidentally - the iPad Mini 4 could be included in the package pending negotiating an attractive price. It was used exclusively for flying the MP. Will not sell it separately unless or until the MP sells first.

Included for asking price only: Polar Pro Vivid Collection Cinema Series ND Filter set (4. 8 and 16). A $79.99 value.

Everything is in excellent, like new condition. Used by an adult (ok, I'm an old fart), never abused or used in harsh conditions.

$700 shipped to your door in the Con-US. Chase Quickpay preferred, but will accept Paypal if you cover their fees.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have and thanks for looking.

IMG_3004 2.jpg IMG_3006 2.jpg IMG_3008 2.jpg IMG_3011 2.jpg IMG_3012 2.jpg IMG_3013 2.jpg

Last edited:

Jazz62

Reactions
Visit site
Am I out of line on my asking price? Let's do a price reduction to $700. Our 11 month old rescue pup tore her ACL and being a jazz musician I've been unemployed since the pandemic began : ( No Mavic Air 2 for me, for now.

Reactions: mwoytach

DanMan32

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Visit site
Also even if the repair turned out to be a new in box or refurbished, the warranty probably will be registered as when you bought the original.

Jazz62

Reactions
Visit site
Also even if the repair turned out to be a new in box or refurbished, the warranty probably will be registered as when you bought the original.
That was not my understanding in my phone communication with DJI, which was admittedly a little arduous.