DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Solid green and a bit of red led on back.

Raptor11276

Reactions
Problem? Nothing happens when i power it on. Only green LED on back and next to it small red LED on back light up, also have small motor twitch powering it on and also cpu heats up slowly, nothing else, no response from indicator button. Cant bind it to remote or phone with wifi.

Was unit in a crash? Yes, was fying in forest, crashed it, lost it for few days, later found it, sadly inside is water damage from rain (indicators are red).

What have you tried so far? - First, opened it up and cleaned it, dryed it, and then simply tryed to turn it on, nothing happens only what is listed above. Next I stripped it down to each separate part and cleaned it again. Fan is not working on drone, but I tested it with 5v PSU to see if fan works at all - yes it is working. I cleaned all contacts and cables, still the same problem. I think the ESC board is fine but the main core board is dead. Could that be it?

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? - Samsung.

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? - Sadly dont know.

What Go app version are you using? - 4

Any modification?
(if so what) - None

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) - No

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) - Yes, i have attached a picture, but it is har to see.

Cant get any logs from it - when i attach usb, back LED turns off and PC doesn't detect usb.

Attachments

• 20200330_102850.jpg
    20200330_102850.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member