DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Solo Sailing, Indonesia to Australia. Part #3.

Vernon

Reactions

Crazy fishing nets and a lack of wind make for a frustrating few days. A nice friendly visit from the Indonesian coast guard gives me a nice send off from this wonderful country. I finally I pull into Thursday Island, Australia, 4 years after departing. Enjoi!

Very cool trip.
Welcome home.

You expect sunsets to blitz sunrises in ‘superbness’, but that one at sea was a bottler.

Good to see Thursday Is.
In part at least.
My dad was on the island in WWII organising natives to help load supplies, probably for the Papua New Guinea campaign.
He used to tell us about the harbour, jetty etc.

Crazy fishing nets and a lack of wind make for a frustrating few days. A nice friendly visit from the Indonesian coast guard gives me a nice send off from this wonderful country. I finally I pull into Thursday Island, Australia, 4 years after departing. Enjoi!
Very cool, gotta keep watching but must have missed part 1. Why the solo, and where's the wife?

Reactions: Vernon
I sold out and moved to New Mexico , watchin your video brings back some goodtime memorys Take care

Reactions: Vernon
Very cool trip.
Welcome home.

You expect sunsets to blitz sunrises in ‘superbness’, but that one at sea was a bottler.

Good to see Thursday Is.
In part at least.
My dad was on the island in WWII organising natives to help load supplies, probably for the Papua New Guinea campaign.
He used to tell us about the harbour, jetty etc.
awesome, thanks

Very cool, gotta keep watching but must have missed part 1. Why the solo, and where's the wife?
Marie went home to France for a family visit, will join me in Australia. She doesn't like long passages and I quite like to sail alone so win win

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato