DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Solved - AUD $1,199 is How much does Replacement cost for Mavic Pro Platinum? From DJI

kartane

Reactions
I drowned and recovered my Mavic Pro Platinum. DJI Australia wants me to start an online repair/replace claim. Before I commit I want to know how much will a replacement cost me? Even prices from a different country will give me a starting point to work it out.

They won't tell me anything. Do I pay for postage? Am I charged a fee for the quote if I don't proceed? What is the maximum it will cost to replace? Will they send the old one back to me if I don't proceed? How much does that cost?

DJI Care Refresh costs AUD$219 + AUD$159 = $378. New MPP cost $1,500 rrp. So replacement should be somewhere in between. I brought my MPP in Australia and registered it with DJI.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I had a similar situation with my Inspire 2 and also had DJI Refresh Care and the replacement/repair costs were $450 USD. Don’t know if this will help you but at least it’s a starting point for you.

I drowned and recovered my Mavic Pro Platinum. DJI Australia wants me to start an online repair/replace claim. Before I commit I want to know how much will a replacement cost me? Even prices from a different country will give me a starting point to work it out.

They won't tell me anything. Do I pay for postage? Am I charged a fee for the quote if I don't proceed? What is the maximum it will cost to replace? Will they send the old one back to me if I don't proceed? How much does that cost?

DJI Care Refresh costs AUD$219 + AUD$159 = $378. New MPP cost $1,500 rrp. So replacement should be somewhere in between. I brought my MPP in Australia and registered it with DJI.

Thanks for looking.
Dji care... if you can still get it IS ABOUT$120US, theunder it $80US for first replacement and $120US FOR SECOND

AUD$1199 for new replacement Mavic Pro Platinum quoted by a DJI Australia repair technician. They must be dreaming.

Good thing I got a never flown Mavic Pro complete kit for $670 local thru Gumtree.
Why would anyone post about DJI Care Refresh when I mention it in my original post?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada