DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOMD flyer looking for fellow enthusiasts!

subvoodoo

Reactions
Live in St. Mary's County - Leonardtown and would like to connect with other drone enthusiasts in the area. I own a Potensic Atom - 4K, 3 axis gimbal drone - for those not familiar with the brand. Similar to a mini 3 or 4. I recently bought an Avata 2 though and would like to find other people to fly with, maybe show me the ropes of FPV. I film a lot with DJI. Own an Osmo 2 and 3 and an Action 2 camera, so am familiar with mimo and interface. Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far and guidance to the map. SOMD stands for Southern Maryland BTW. They like using acronym a lot around here. DMV - Delaware, Maryland, Virginia. NCR - National Capital Region. I guess it's a thing around here. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad and MA2 317
What is SOMD ?
Welcome.
If that is your real email address then I suggest you delete it, ( use the "edit" button ) create a new one specifically for the purposes of being contacted wrt this thread and post the new email address in place of the old one.

Remember this is a public forum that receives unregistered visitors and you might get spammed on the real one.

Reactions: MA2 317 and RodPad
Hello from the Crossroads of America subvoodoo.

Nice to meet you Kelly. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: RodPad
Live in St. Mary's County - Leonardtown and would like to connect with other drone enthusiasts in the area.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Additionally here is the Maryland Drone Pilot Group

Hopefully you will find some flying buddies now; if not, check your deodorant… L o L . . .

Fly Safe…

Reactions: RodPad and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr