DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

It's even 30$ beside the video. Weird drone hacks don't have it yet as it seems more and more people sell that hack now.

Reactions: d-rive
Behind Obsticles, like Trees etc., the FCC-Power dont help to get a better Signal !
Why would you expect it to? Water and foliage absorb those frequencies very well. You can throw as much power at them as you want - all you'll do is heat the leaves up a little.

Ability to get through obstacles is primarily a factor of frequency not power.

This is the case for all DJI drones. Power hacks will only help in clear path conditions.

Last edited:
This german YT Video shows a Test of the FCC-Hack.
He said it helps only on a clear sight to the Drone.

Behind Obsticles, like Trees etc., the FCC-Power dont help to get a better Signal !

FCC-Hack Testing (German language)

btw.
Happy new Yea

I have just taken the plunge and paid for it £34.70 in english money, and you must dissable the anti virus where you are extracting the files to the folder. everything went smoothly and the hack is done.

I have just taken the plunge and paid for it £34.70 in english money, and you must dissable the anti virus where you are extracting the files to the folder. everything went smoothly and the hack is done.
Nice to know, did you see any advantages for VLOS ?

what is the range without fcc hack?

I’m using this for a couple of months, Sincoder is the name. And everytime I text him he responds instantly so very good customer support 😂 hack works great, you have to reapply it everytime you update the controller but that’s it.

Reactions: Roadrunner1981
I’m using this for a couple of months, Sincoder is the name. And everytime I text him he responds instantly so very good customer support 😂 hack works great, you have to reapply it everytime you update the controller but that’s it.
Nice to know.
Do you notice a clear difference that is worth the money ?
If yes, please explain this difference.

Be interested to know the result, assuming you get FCC then should be a nice improvement.

Do you get a local install file that you can re-apply each time you update the drone controller?
did a quick test from back garden went 1600m thats a heavy urban area i use to struggle to get 1000m before would return to home.

when you get in touch with him he sends you all the files, when you pay him he will send you a regristation number which you copy and paste in a file called text. then you install it via dji assistant. and if you then its a permanent fcc patch no need to do anything else after that, but if there is a new update after the update you need to reinstal the patch. so make sure you make a copy of all the files and especially the text file which contains your regristation license number. because that disappears after you have installed the patch

its it just done to the rc controller via the dji assistant. nothing to the drone itself
And you went with the one on the website with the black background, at the djircfcc[dot]com address? Want to be sure before I pull the trigger that it's worth risking 67 USD for this mod.
Also, because I'm a Mac guy now, I have to set up a Windows 10 VM before I can run the rather dubious-sounding EXE file :D (still, at least a VM limits the risks a lot)

And you went with the one on the website with the black background, at the djircfcc[dot]com address? Want to be sure before I pull the trigger that it's worth risking 67 USD for this mod.
Also, because I'm a Mac guy now, I have to set up a Windows 10 VM before I can run the rather dubious-sounding EXE file :D (still, at least a VM limits the risks a lot)
no pal not 67usd its only 40usd it cost me £34.70 in english pounds and this is his number only via telegram can you find him... dji fcc yeah black bacground white text. but only 40usd. message him and speak to him first and he will send you everything you need in a zip file first

Reactions: FlowDrone
thats not the same person then that i got in touch with dont get confused with him at 67usd rip off. also would recommend a pc rather than mac i did have problems running the exe file because windows thought it had a virus and removed it i mentioned it to him and he send me some info which i followed and it wrked a treat, so yes use the guy on telegram dji fcc only him

Reactions: FlowDrone
thats not the same person then that i got in touch with dont get confused with him at 67usd rip off. also would recommend a pc rather than mac i did have problems running the exe file because windows thought it had a virus and removed it i mentioned it to him and he send me some info which i followed and it wrked a treat, so yes use the guy on telegram dji fcc only him
So, the one from the YT video further up this thread?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots