DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some high wind Mavic pro test and nvidia shield

cruzroy

Reactions
some high wind Mavic pro test and nvidia shield , have to say, just getting use to the sticks and the quick response, im use to my phantom 1,2,3,and 4, with larger sticks, plus i could hear them coming from afar , but this thing is quite, i had my RTH at 100, and did not realize it was up so high, i thought it was a bird fighting the wind, but it was the mavic, the color is different in the sky, used to white..

but all and all, i love the mavic, but the shield, im not to happy with,

Reactions: kuyawil
I'm happy with my shield, it's the crashing crappy go4 app I'm not impressed with. Why they can't make it as stable as Litchi I don't know?

Hi I'm new to this and I want to ask: What do you mean by (nvidia) shield and what does it do?
And what wind force were you flying in?

Reactions: EJay
I'm happy with my shield, it's the crashing crappy go4 app I'm not impressed with. Why they can't make it as stable as Litchi I don't know?
downgrade to 6.0 get rid of 7.0, it wont crash

Hi I'm new to this and I want to ask: What do you mean by (nvidia) shield and what does it do?
And what wind force were you flying in?
30 mph wind, nvidea shield is another tablet, but has cool screen recorder that folks like, and a hdmi port, for adding googles, and its brightness is better in day time.....but i beg to differ, i have both sheild and ipad mini.......mini is better

Reactions: Pol
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu