DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some pics from today in a very cold sunny Wales

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi @Cymruflyer and @mogulsmoke and anyone else who is interested some pics from the Brecon Beacons no editing straight off the SD cardDJI_0007.JPGDJI_0008.JPGDJI_0012.JPGDJI_0016.JPGDJI_0017.JPGDJI_0018.JPGDJI_0019.JPGDJI_0020.JPG

Such a beautiful area. Is Brecon in Wales? A long while ago before drones, visited Swansea and Cardiff area. Was in the age when digital cameras were in their infancy.

Are these shot with your Mini?

Here, across the pond we just got dumped with about 20 - 25cm of snow and it has been cold too (-11C).

Chris

Reactions: old man mavic
Such a beautiful area. Is Brecon in Wales? A long while ago before drones, visited Swansea and Cardiff area. Was in the age when digital cameras were in their infancy.

Are these shot with your Mini?

Here, across the pond we just got dumped with about 20 - 25cm of snow and it has been cold too (-11C).

Chris
not the MM but with my MPP ,it was just above freezing about 2 degrees but it was ok in the sun no wind to speak of harsh frost minus 5 over night all the cars were white this morning,any snow seemed to be up north and Scotland it was a great day out though my dinner went down a treat when i got back home

Reactions: Thomas B
Wales with a landscape beyond the ordinary, lived there for a while during the 1980s.

Nice back-yard you have OMM ... great shots ...

Oh what a beautifully clear day that was. I am so looking forward to getting up there in June and doing some filming. I remember all the wonderful times when, year back, I used to fly my aircraft out of a farm field of a friend of mine, John Powell Tuck and I would spend many flights just cruising past the edges of the mountains up around the Brecon Beacons, waving at the people below, walking along the top. Can't wait to get back home. Ta very much for posting those.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato