DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 some pics of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
some pics from some flights today with one of my flying buddies, it was a grey cold day but with very little or no wind ,to speak of ,so just had to get out and fly at various locations
a cold grey day at the Jurasic coast with Stu (11).JPGa cold grey day at the Jurasic coast with Stu (3).JPGa cold grey day at the Jurasic coast with Stu (15).JPGa cold grey day at the Jurasic coast with Stu (4).JPGa cold grey day at the Jurasic coast with Stu (14).JPGa cold grey day at the Jurasic coast with Stu (20).JPGa cold grey day at the Jurasic coast with Stu (13).JPG

Last edited:
Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: old man mavic
Pretty standard conditions for our chilly Isles. I too have been itching to get out but it’s just so uninviting and getting slightly worse as this week goes by. So glad you’re still with us by the way.

Surfers will brave anything, even small waves. Enjoyed the ride along..on a cold overcast day. Think you had more fun than those swimming.

I assume this is Bournemouth, so not really Jurassic Coast, but nice pics anyway.
you are correct ,my mistake it is actually the Glamorgan Heritage Coast ,between Ogmore Vale and St Athan, sadly i was misinformed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98