DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some questions I can't find answers to

Mike_in_Letcombe

Reactions
I have had my Mavic a few days, very nice and loving the size - just what I wanted. But a few 'niggles' as I can't find answers for the following:

1: Unlike on my P4, I can't find a 'gimbal sensitivity ' setting. I have read about it being in 'advanced' controls but I can't find it. I doubt you can activate the 30 degrees 'up' on the Mavic but, if you can, I can't find that either. Is there a menu to control gimbal? Have tried in both main and camera settings with no joy.

2: I want to connect my iPad occasionally, by using the lower USB socket to Lightning cable. But no camera feed? Am I incorrect in trying to connect my iPad Mini via the underside USB port? I'm sure I've seen people using this as a connection method on YouTube. Is there a setting in the DJI GO app to allow this?

Any help appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

1) It's in the "main" menu, gimbal section, profiles.
2) Disconnect the cable from the remote's left port.

Reactions: davidws
Still waiting for mine to arrive :(, so this is not a definitive answer, but I think regarding your second question that you need to unplug the short cable from the side of your controller before the lower USB will transmit video.

Edit. Kirah beat me to it while I was typing!

You can find the gimbal settings here:

DJI-GO-Gimbal-Speed.png

Thanks to both of you - now all sorted. I'm using a small iPhone and the bottom 'gimbal settings' was hidden on the small screen. By referring to your pics, I managed to scroll up and find them. Now set to 25 which gives a smoother effect and also adjusted so can go up by 30 degrees. And yes, unplugging the top right cable brings the video in from the USB connection. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143