DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some videos won't play. It says 00:00:00 minutes in the file description but the file size is as large as videos that do play

funnyhow

Reactions
Are the files with 0 minutes damaged? Is this common? Really need those videos if there's a way to repair the files. They're on the Smart Controller btw. I remember I kept getting some errors about switching to SD Card on the drone but don't remember what it was.Untitled.png

Last edited:
But some of the videos on the same session/day play just fine. It's only a few that don't play. And if the file is 339 MB, there has to be something in there right? would there not be a way to get it to work? I don't mine paying a professional to do it as I'm not technically savvy myself.

Last edited:
You might post the download for the video and let the Forum have a crack at it. It may just be a Codec issue but I am thinking there is nothing on the videos .

Do you remember the warning you got, I think it started to make a video and just did not have any room and left you with the shell.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in Pouring Rain.

I don't remember the warning and the drone drowned in the ocean yesterday so no way to replicate it lol. But here's the file if anyone can try getting it to play. It's actually a really cool video of Old San Juan at night
Oh no ! That is a huge loss, sorry about that, how did it happen ? I dont see the video files.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Reactions: funnyhow
Fantastic link: Video Recover worked, He will be happy to hear that. going to cost the OP $9 not to bad.

I notice that it tries not only the different codecs but also frame sizes.

screenshot_353.png

and it worked: Video fully recovered
That was amazing.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic 2 in the Rain.

screenshot_354.png

screenshot_355.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads