DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Somebody please Help me why is it Look like this?

Oh sorry. Can you please check it again Thanks
i-THR7xrK-S.jpg

The video is low resolution and compressed to make the file size smaller. I suspect you're looking at the video saved on your cell phone and your phone did some compression. The video on the SD card in the drone should be much higher resolution.
I get it on the SD card. The resolution is fine. but if you can observe the dark PIXEL on the video. Someone told me (a drone Pilot), there is a problem in my Camera.

Reactions: TommyP
The uploaded video is only showing 360p resolution, so it's not going to look very good.
Have you looked at the video file from the SD card?
I get it on the SD card. The resolution is fine. but if you can observe the dark PIXEL on the side of the video. Someone told me (a drone Pilot), there is a problem in my Camera.

So is this the video from the SD card, or the video from the phone you used to fly the drone? There will be a difference. The phone video is just to fly the drone with, and the SD card video on the drone is what you use, and is the highest quality.

I would do a factory reset of the drone and controller, and reinstall the app on your phone/tablet. That way any settings you have changed will be returned to manufacturers optimum. Plus do any firmware updates the drone asks for.

It might also be worth trying a different SD card, making sure it is one of the ones DJI recommend. It has to have a sufficiently high write speed. Severe pixelation on the drone recorded card might be down to it being a cheap one that isn't up to being hit with the huge amount of data coming at it, or a faulty one.

Then try the camera, and see what you get from the drone's SD card.

I'd do all of the above before assuming it's a fault with the drone.

I take it that the drone WAS working properly but has suddenly started to behave differently? Has it had a crash by any chance that might have damaged it?

So is this the video from the SD card, or the video from the phone you used to fly the drone? There will be a difference. The phone video is just to fly the drone with, and the SD card video on the drone is what you use, and is the highest quality.

I would do a factory reset of the drone and controller, and reinstall the app on your phone/tablet. That way any settings you have changed will be returned to manufacturers optimum. Plus do any firmware updates the drone asks for.

It might also be worth trying a different SD card, making sure it is one of the ones DJI recommend. It has to have a sufficiently high write speed. Severe pixelation on the drone recorded card might be down to it being a cheap one that isn't up to being hit with the huge amount of data coming at it, or a faulty one.

Then try the camera, and see what you get from the drone's SD card.

I'd do all of the above before assuming it's a fault with the drone.

I take it that the drone WAS working properly but has suddenly started to behave differently? Has it had a crash by any chance that might have damaged it?
Wouldn't it be a good idea to see the video before you give suggestions for how to fix a possible problem that tyou can't even see?
Since the OP has only shown a very, very small 360p video, it's impossible to tell if he even has a problem.

Says the video is private? I can't see it?
The You Tube resolution maximum that I can get is 360p which is very low resolution. Try to adjust your settings for the maximal resolution that your drone is capable of (e.g.: 4K, 2K, etc.or even 1080p).

Dale
Miami

All you have uploaded is a 360p file. It has nothing to do with YouTube. YouTube will never scale up an uploaded video. It will scale a delivered video down, based on the specific viewer’s connection. Somewhere in your work flow you are using that low resolution original. To get the results improved you will need to figure out where this is happening. Most current DJI drones are capable of producing up to 4000 p video.

Reactions: Killfox
I'd suggest also that your record frame rate may be too low, I would never go less than around 50fps as the video will start to look strobed.

• Wow
Reactions: tlswift58
This is a very low resolution video. It is barely standard definition, and will look bad everywhere. Your upload should be at least 1080p to look good in today’s video environment.

Reactions: tlswift58
Forget about YouTube, If you’re seeing an issue with video from the SD card, there is something wrong with your drone (it should look great). Factory reset your drone. If it still doesn’t look great, contact DJI.

The factory settings out of the box should look great !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser