DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Soon to be new Air Pilot"

DJI Ferrari

Reactions
Hello everyone, Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Derek. I am previous spark Pilot with over 7500 hours of skill. I got the spark the day it came out and flew it ever since. But I sold it to save for the Sexy, Sleek, DJI Red Mavic Air, I say it and had to have it. I am new to Mavic and would love some incite into its Arial world. Is it different from the flight of the spark or is the piloting skill I have enough? These are things Id love to know. I wanted the Mavic air because to me it is like the Ferrari of DJI and I love FerrariMavic-Air_Flame-Red_side_preview-1600x800.pngMavic-Air_Flame-Red_side_preview-1600x800yuuiy.png. Mostly the 458, ok, back to drones lol. If there is any help or advice you all here can give me please comment below, thank you all so much and have a very, merry Christmass, Ho, Ho, Hoooo!

BTW, I downloaded the 1st pic off google images and edited it into the way I see it. The Ferarri of DJI.Mavic-Air_Flame-Red_side_preview-1600x800.pngUntitled.png

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

If the Mavic Air is a Ferrari, what's an Inspire 2 ?!!
Ummmmm, A Huayra, lol. I love this drone as to me its like a Ferrari, but comparing it to the inspire would be like comparing Bambi to Gojira, lol. But the inspire 2, is cool but its mostly shafts and mechanics, there is no real outer plating as most of that drone because the legs lift upwards, are exposed, this drone I like because most of the drone has a full body that has nearly complete hull, kinda like comparing a luxury helicopter (AIR) to the Inspire 2 (Apache) The inspire 2 will be much more better in more ways than can count, but, you wont get that sleek shinny outer plating like you can with a full covered body drone like the air and spark, but full body covering doesn't mean its better, it just means I like it because its small portable has better flight time than the spark and is all i can afford lmao.

If you can understand what I typed above because I explained it horribly lmao then cool. But you have to admit, the way I edited them photos was cool, lol. I will be getting the air Monday, is there any difference in piloting I should know or is piloting it kinda like the spark.

Reactions: Ynksfan27
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
thank you so much for your kindness, I look forwarded to this site for assistance and more.

Reactions: dirkclod
If you can understand what I typed above because I explained it horribly lmao then cool. But you have to admit, the way I edited them photos was cool, lol. I will be getting the air Monday, is there any difference in piloting I should know or is piloting it kinda like the spark.

No no, it'll be exactly the same controls-wise, but will obviously feel a little different because of the different flight characteristics.
I agree with you the sealed shell of the Air is very cool, and very helpful in weather resistance too...

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you’re already an experienced flyer with your baby Ferrari. Love the pics, bet you drive one also;)

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you’re already an experienced flyer with your baby Ferrari. Love the pics, bet you drive one also;)
lol i wish but im just a poor guy, so lol Sadly i don't think ill ever afford one as i cant even afford a car lmao. Buy i wish they made a wet suit for mavic air like they do for the Phantom class.

Reactions: Porky
Welcome to the forum.. looks like you are a fun dude :)

Enjoy your new drone !

Reactions: DJI Ferrari
Hello everyone, Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Derek. I am previous spark Pilot with over 7500 hours of skill. I got the spark the day it came out and flew it ever since. But I sold it to save for the Sexy, Sleek, DJI Red Mavic Air, I say it and had to have it. I am new to Mavic and would love some incite into its Arial world. Is it different from the flight of the spark or is the piloting skill I have enough? These are things Id love to know. I wanted the Mavic air because to me it is like the Ferrari of DJI and I love FerrariView attachment 54537View attachment 54536. Mostly the 458, ok, back to drones lol. If there is any help or advice you all here can give me please comment below, thank you all so much and have a very, merry Christmass, Ho, Ho, Hoooo!

BTW, I downloaded the 1st pic off google images and edited it into the way I see it. The Ferarri of DJI.View attachment 54537View attachment 54535
Howdy from Wyoming @DJI Ferrari , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: DJI Ferrari
Howdy from Wyoming @DJI Ferrari , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Hello how are you happy early merry Christmas, thank you for your kind greeting, I am so exited to be getting my new dji this December i hope I can pilot it well thank you again.

Welcome to the forum.. looks like you are a fun dude :)

Enjoy your new drone !
lol well its better to be fun and sweet than, bitter and cold i always say, lol. Is there a specific tablet you might be able to advise me on getting for my new dji? I was looking to get the amazon tablet because I have been told its full hd but i don't know if its otg compatible, but I was also told to get the ipad, idk, which would be better for hd rez and otg?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air! 7500 hours... thats like Flying non-stop for 312 days ;) Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air! 7500 hours... thats like Flying non-stop for 312 days ;) Fly safe and have fun!
Lol yea I live in the middle of nowhere, work for family on thu-sat and am on ssd so it gets really boring here so mostly ill be flying ALOT! Lol, Most times all day and all night only to sleep like 3-4 hours then back to flying, but I have flown my spark aggressive, through the forest on sport mode like a jedi lol, never hit a tree, low to ground and i did some flying through my front door and out the back at full sport mode speed. I have tried to build extra special sense of flight skill. I did however crash into the fence at full speed, sent it in had it repaired and then sold it along with about 700usd worth of stuff .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme