DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Soon to be new pilot

Welcome to the forum there's many smart people on here to ask questions to if you can't find it in a thread hit the search bar top right and learn from other people's mistakes with a drone of that caliber and there's also YouTube. Com other than that fly safe and enjoy

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
I plan on getting a Mavic Mini next week for me and my son. Just joined this forum to try to learn as much as I can before I get it in the air.
You'll luv flying.
Two things I learned as the start:
1. Take the gimbal plastic lock off first so you won't forget.

2. If the wind is blowing the trees (it's stronger higher up) don't fly, and if there's any uncertainty about a soft breeze at ground level keep a low altitude.

??

Download UAV Forcast on your phone. It will give you the winds at that location in real time from ground to 5000 feet. It will be very helpful to keep you out of trouble from wind. I loved flying with my kids in Chattanooga for Thanksgiving. They took to it much faster than I did. Have fun.

I plan on getting a Mavic Mini next week for me and my son. Just joined this forum to try to learn as much as I can before I get it in the air.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580