DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Soon to be UK (Norwich) Mavic Owner

phn

Reactions
Hi, Happy New year to everyone!

I'm new to the forum but not to Quadcopters - over the last 4 years I have flown a rather crude DJI F450 Flamewheel (flew about 50% of the time, spent the rest of the time with various 'interesting' issues so it was sold!), A Phantom 2 Vision Plus (Which I liked but was killed by the dreaded blank FPV screen due to Video Tx not working), A Parrot Bebop 2 (which was a joy to fly but I couldn't get a good image out of the camera so I sold it), and now I have an order in for the Mavic with Maplin (UK)!

I ordered the machine last week and apparently the Mavic will be with me by middle of the month which doesn't sound too bad - let's see if this really happens!

Would be great to know if there are any other Mavic Pilots based in East Anglia (I'm in Norwich) and possibly meet up for some flying in the future!

Philip.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Yahoo! Another Brit joining the forum. Welcome from sunny (well today at least!) Bolton.

Oh the skys are going to be full of Mavics :) ........ Welcome

If you have not done so already here is a link to the DJI Mavic downloads page with the latest full version of the User Guide...

Mavic – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

It has a lot of good to know and important operation info in it and is highly recommended you spend at least a hundred hours ready it :) ... JK

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Philip.:)

Thumbswayup
Hi, Happy New year to everyone!

I'm new to the forum but not to Quadcopters - over the last 4 years I have flown a rather crude DJI F450 Flamewheel (flew about 50% of the time, spent the rest of the time with various 'interesting' issues so it was sold!), A Phantom 2 Vision Plus (Which I liked but was killed by the dreaded blank FPV screen due to Video Tx not working), A Parrot Bebop 2 (which was a joy to fly but I couldn't get a good image out of the camera so I sold it), and now I have an order in for the Mavic with Maplin (UK)!

I ordered the machine last week and apparently the Mavic will be with me by middle of the month which doesn't sound too bad - let's see if this really happens!

Would be great to know if there are any other Mavic Pilots based in East Anglia (I'm in Norwich) and possibly meet up for some flying in the future!

Philip.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929