DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 South Dakota Badlands FPV

Paleomanjim

Reactions
One of my favorite boondocking campgrounds. These badlands are just a fantastc place to enjoy nature. This flight was just south of the National Park boundaries which is a couple miles to the south. Flown with the DJI FPV Drone.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I enjoyed watching this. Looks like a wonderful place to see and fly. I like the "backup" footage a lot. Were you lying backward or did you do that in post? I think some of it went by a bit too fast for my taste. I would have enjoyed seeing it pass by a bit slower. I call my FPV "zoom zoom" because when I fly it I like to move quickly so I understand that . Can I ask where that was filmed from? The location of those cars at the end. Dunno if I'd ever get down to the deep south where this was filmed but it looked like a great, remote area off the beaten path.

I enjoyed watching this. Looks like a wonderful place to see and fly. I like the "backup" footage a lot. Were you lying backward or did you do that in post? I think some of it went by a bit too fast for my taste. I would have enjoyed seeing it pass by a bit slower. I call my FPV "zoom zoom" because when I fly it I like to move quickly so I understand that . Can I ask where that was filmed from? The location of those cars at the end. Dunno if I'd ever get down to the deep south where this was filmed but it looked like a great, remote area off the beaten path.
Hello, glad you liked the video. We camped in this area in 2021 as well and it is called Nomad View Dispersed Camping. I posted a vid below I did on our first trip their with the Mini 2 that shows the camping areas better. Also here is a link to Camendium where there are great reviews on tons of boondocking sites all over the US:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaffito