DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 South Dakota Prairie

I thought the music was great ! However, I would have been tempted to slow down the frame rate in some parts of the video?

I thought the music was great ! However, I would have been tempted to slow down the frame rate in some parts of the video?
Thanks for watching. Great feedback, and I would agree in rewatching again specifically for the frame rate.

Nice location shots. As an idea, during editing you could easily mix in a few non-drone (eg iPhone vid) clips, showing the puppy walking closer up.

I understood many may not be a fan of the music but it felt right for the scenery. Have a good day!

I so very much wish to explore the Dakotas. This past summer was supposed to be that opprotunity to see that have that chance. Sadly with COVID-19 and my picture perfect health that didn happen. We live in far Western Iowa and are Chicago transplants for the past 5 years. Part of living here where we are is you MUST own a RV to be part of the Community, lol! We have a beautiful 24 ft trailer only got out locally 3 times this season and Winter has come early. Hoping next year will be that year. Great video, if the family wasn’t in it I’m thinking how good The Dances With Wolfs soundtrack would be for this. Again,I thought you did an excellent job!

Nice location shots. As an idea, during editing you could easily mix in a few non-drone (eg iPhone vid) clips, showing the puppy walking closer up.
Thanks for the comment, agree I'm learning to use the DJI Osmo currently for this exact type of video.

I so very much wish to explore the Dakotas. This past summer was supposed to be that opprotunity to see that have that chance. Sadly with COVID-19 and my picture perfect health that didn happen. We live in far Western Iowa and are Chicago transplants for the past 5 years. Part of living here where we are is you MUST own a RV to be part of the Community, lol! We have a beautiful 24 ft trailer only got out locally 3 times this season and Winter has come early. Hoping next year will be that year. Great video, if the family wasn’t in it I’m thinking how good The Dances With Wolfs soundtrack would be for this. Again,I thought you did an excellent job!
Thanks for watching and the feedback! COVID-19 sure put a damper on a majority of travel this past summer, next year make sure to make the trip here to South Dakota, there is a surprising amount of scenery to see!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada