DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Southern California Watercolor Coast

benvegel

Reactions
Check out these watercolor filtered landscapes filmed around southern California. Thanks for all the positive feedback I've received on here. Enjoy!

Reactions: dannybgoode
Really like the footage but would prefer to see less processed colour I think. Looking at the film I think the colours would be strong enough without any boosting.

Reactions: benvegel
Really like the footage but would prefer to see less processed colour I think. Looking at the film I think the colours would be strong enough without any boosting.

Thanks for the feedback! I definitely turned the dial up with post. But also wanted to gauge how different looks will age into the future internet. My next few edits will probably be toned down a bit.

Thanks for the feedback! I definitely turned the dial up with post. But also wanted to gauge how different looks will age into the future internet. My next few edits will probably be toned down a bit.

It’s definitely an interesting effect and you’ve got to experiment and see what works for you. All these things are subjective :).

You’ve sure got some stunning locations there though.

Reactions: benvegel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580