DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Southern California Winter 4K

Lol you think that's winter ??? Very nice video if only that's what winter was like :)

Reactions: nicthomson
Still very new to flying and editing so this is my first real go at a video! I also just joined so I really want to know what you all think! Thanks!

I have a question about flying in your area. Do you have to notify lax or any other "airports" when your flying over there? Im in long beach and not sure if i should be doing that.

Thanks

I have a question about flying in your area. Do you have to notify lax or any other "airports" when your flying over there? Im in long beach and not sure if i should be doing that.

Thanks

I know you're supposed to but I usually don't because I fly low and for short periods of time and can always see the drone. A couple of my other friends have drones and do not do any of that either. Hope that helps!

I know you're supposed to but I usually don't because I fly low and for short periods of time and can always see the drone. A couple of my other friends have drones and do not do any of that either. Hope that helps!
Thank you!

I called a local airport a while back to let them know I was wanting fly within 1 mile and their response was they couldn't care less as long as I stayed out of the final approach or departure path and below 300 feet.
YMMV

Reactions: nicthomson
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain_Rick