DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spanish speaking Mavic pilots

Enlct

Reactions
Hello,
I'm looking for bilingual (Spanish & English) Mavic pilots, that reside in the US or Mexico, to help me with an upcoming contract to train new pilots.

If interested for some part time work email me at: [email protected]
or reply to this thread.

Cheers

Reactions: Akoztha
Can you be more specific. The bi-lingual I get but what about the details. For example, is this web based training. Is there travel involved. And compensation; is this a paid pisition.

Vivo en Tennessee, pero vivía en Caracas, Venezuela. mi español no es lo que alguna vez fue, pero como dijo Toby Keith, "no soy tan bueno como lo fui una vez pero soy tan bueno una vez como lo fui alguna vez" jeje

This is a paid 1099 position to travel to customer's site and conduct several training sessions that include operations and maintenance of the Mavic. Must help develop training material in Spanish and be a proficient Mavic operator.

Spanish requirements:
Able to speak the language with sufficient structural accuracy and vocabulary to participate effectively in most formal and informal conversations on practical, social, and professional topics.

Able to read standard newspaper items addressed to the general reader, routine correspondence, reports, and technical materials in the individual’s special field.

email me at [email protected] if interested

This is a paid 1099 position to travel to customer's site and conduct several training sessions that include operations and maintenance of the Mavic. Must help develop training material in Spanish and be a proficient Mavic operator.

Spanish requirements:
Able to speak the language with sufficient structural accuracy and vocabulary to participate effectively in most formal and informal conversations on practical, social, and professional topics.

Able to read standard newspaper items addressed to the general reader, routine correspondence, reports, and technical materials in the individual’s special field.

email me at [email protected] if interested

Sounds like a blast but unfortunately I'm a full time, overworked, underpaid, wana-be machanical engineer, with little to no time for travel...:(

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS