DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark and Mavic Air debug with Assistant 2 (older version)

Endeavor

Reactions
I just debugged my spark to increase speed in normal and sport also removed the height limits. Not that I fly higher than 400 agl but there are times when one may go very high and still be in the 400 agl window.
I mainly wanted to get past the 7-12 mph slow speeds on the spark (over 30mph now)

I was wondering if anyone has done a similar thing on the MA? I am going to take a look into it later again mainly to bump the speed a bit.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I just debugged my spark to increase speed in normal and sport also removed the height limits. Not that I fly higher than 400 agl but there are times when one may go very high and still be in the 400 agl window.
I mainly wanted to get past the 7-12 mph slow speeds on the spark (over 30mph now)

I was wondering if anyone has done a similar thing on the MA? I am going to take a look into it later again mainly to bump the speed a bit.
This doesn’t answer your question, but I think going fast is cool! Try increasing your descent speed. I have my MPP falling at 22 mph to get out of the way of traffic. It sounds really weird as the props are going real slow. Fun.

I did the speed and climb / decent. Stock the spark only goes 7-12 mph and the speed is handy when the battery starts beeping.

the debug also works on MA and should work on the MP but probably not the MP2 - I had to go to Assistant 1.1.2 but Debug worked fine
The old versions are pretty much gone but did find one spot where you can still download - Download Links

Note that hard altitude limit in firmware is 500m. 400ft is just a default setting that can be changed in the app.

The limit is software but can be removed via debug. I will agree it's not normally something one should do however as mentioned there are instances where one can fly above 500m legally.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus