DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark Litchi missions to MPP

charliej

Reactions
I have a number of Litchi missions i write for my Spark. Can i use them with my MPP?

I have a number of Litchi missions i write for my Spark. Can i use them with my MPP?
Yes. Missions can be used with any supported DJI drone. From the Litchi web site:

Litchi is compatible with: Mavic 2 (Zoom/Pro), Mavic (Air/Pro), Phantom 4 (Standard/Advanced/Pro/ProV2), Phantom 3 (Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW), Inspire 2 and Spark. Waypoint/Orbit mode support for the DJI Spark drone model is experimental.

As charliej says, yes it's compatible.
I have a Mavic Pro and have written missions for my brother who owns the Mavic Air.

Yes. Missions can be used with any supported DJI drone. From the Litchi web site:

Litchi is compatible with: Mavic 2 (Zoom/Pro), Mavic (Air/Pro), Phantom 4 (Standard/Advanced/Pro/ProV2), Phantom 3 (Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW), Inspire 2 and Spark. Waypoint/Orbit mode support for the DJI Spark drone model is experimental.
Thanks - i was just a little nervous that i had written the mission for the Spark and thought maybe i would need to write it again for the MPP - obviously not!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun