DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Speaker for Mavic 2 Pro

RCFlyer

Reactions
I'm looking for an inexpensive (cheap) speaker that can mount to my Mavic 2 Pro. It doesn't have to be remotely controlled, just has to be able to record and then play back sounds on a continuous basis. Any suggestions for something I can rig up?

You can purchase a mount to get a 1/4" threaded place to set a device. If you plan on recording, the sound of the props is going to make it hard to hear any ambient sounds.

Reactions: Thomas B
You can purchase a mount to get a 1/4" threaded place to set a device. If you plan on recording, the sound of the props is going to make it hard to hear any ambient sounds.
Already thought about the connector. I'm really interested in suggestions for a speaker. I've seen voice recorders at walmart and bestbuy but looking for something very simple. I plan on adding sound clips to the device and then play them back while on the mavic 2. We have a lot of deer that like to hang out on our lawn and are getting closer and closer to the vegetable and flower gardens. My thought was to record some dog barking sounds and then fly the drone toward the deer with the speaker on - train them to stay away.

For what you are tying to do, how about buying some wireless spearkers and setting them out in the areas you want to protect. Then you can get one of the wireless sensors to alert you when the deers are present, and blast away with dogs barking.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Im still in awe on how a very needed functionality and question posed by a member is NOT answered.

Instead we get the "Fish Police" making comments and statements without intelligence or any other reason for doing so other than trying to impose thier agendas.

Somethings to ponder.

1. When my cat is chasing around a laser pointer toy is this animal harrasment? A laser can blind a person but its ok to sell them as cat toys.
2. My ball, frisbee, crazy dog, (lab) loves to chase and play with my drone. As a point of fact he will see my drone on the counter and bark at me until we go out to play.
3. Untrasonic pest deterrents operate above 110 decibals usings the typical car alarm sounds. So instead its ok to damage a deer, human, dog, cats hearing and this is considered NOT HARRASSMENT? BTW.... These dont work.
4. Maybe it would be easier and LEGAL to just SHOOT THEM INSTEAD. THATS NOT HARRASSMENT IS IT?
5. These exact same drones are used for bird control at airports, farms, parks, lakes and its considered way more human than setting off shotgun blanks, noise makers, and or shooting them dead.

We dont come to forums for "Fish Police, Tree Hugger, Internet Lawyers, Political Activist, Tin Foil Hat comments. We all know the laws in our areas and dont need hijacked off topic responses because you want to be a legend in your own minds.

If people dont wish to be helpful directly relating to the OP then dont say or post anything. It also waste others time in searching for the same info.

I have no experience with one but does this solve your problem? $50

Mavic 2 Speaker

Last edited:
I myself am wondering why people are posting in a thread that is well over a year old and commenting on their first post on a user that was banned? :oops:

Reactions: Thomas B
I myself am wondering why people are posting in a thread that is well over a year old and commenting on their first post on a user that was banned? :oops:
Good questions.
It is clear to me that VERY often the dates on a post or thread are either ignored or not checked.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60