DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Speaker

Welsh pilot

Reactions
I hate anything stuck in my ears when I’m flying, having the glasses on are enough for me.
I am ordering a small speaker from amazon with an extension male to female lead so I can plug into the speaker output on the Moverio and drop the small speaker in my shirt pocket.
Has anyone else done this.

Last edited:
Just watch the earbud connector, I believe it is slightly different from the "mainstream standard" of 1/8" audio. I remember seeing it in a review of the Moverios,and I think it was Barnacles that did the review.

Myself, I have never used them, but I WILL look and maybe even try them out..

If it's a "phone" plug, could be the sub-mini rather than the 1/8" mini. I found a lot of cell phones use the sub-mini.

I'm not getting on with them as I wasn't prepared to purchase the RC1A and cancelled my order for the Moverios.

The problem with the Moverio's and the RC1B has been known for some while and should have been fixed by now, if the so called 'close relationship' between DJI & Epson exists, this issue shouldn't have occurred and would have been fixed by now.

I'm glad you're enjoying yours :)

Reactions: Welsh pilot
I'm not getting on with them as I wasn't prepared to purchase the RC1A and cancelled my order for the Moverios.

The problem with the Moverio's and the RC1B has been known for some while and should have been fixed by now, if the so called 'close relationship' between DJI & Epson exists, this issue shouldn't have occurred and would have been fixed by now.

I'm glad you're enjoying yours :)

Thanks for the reply
I bought mine and they worked perfectly until I upgraded to the Mavic pro 2 and received the kit with RC1B, it took weeks to find out the problem.
I held out for a while and ended up getting a second hand RC1A off e bay
I will never use my phone again as I love the glasses.
I begrudged the extra spend of course but could not wait for it to be resolved as it may never happen

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242