DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Specs comparison — Mavic Mini vs others

Mike0909

Reactions
DJI just released the latest mini drone which is called “Mavic Mini”. It belongs to the Mavic family, but in terms of performance, it’s more like a “Spark”2.0. Though it’s not as small as Spark, it only weighs 249g — just think the lightest DJI drone of all time.
How heavy is 245g? It’s about as heavy as a hamster! So I guess now you have a pretty good idea of how light the Mavic Mini actually is.which are only slightly heavier than the Mavic Mini. I guess you may start wondering which is the best mini drone in the market right now. In this post, I'll list all the parameters of the most competitive and efficient mini drones.

1572682851675.jpg

Compared to Spark, DJI has almost doubled the flight time of Mavic Mini to 30 minutes. Though DJI Mavic 2 Pro took the crown for the best drone in the market, its max flight time was only 27mins.
Though Hover Camera came as the lightest mini drone among all. The flight time of it is less than 10 mins, which is quite awkward. And it doesn’t come with any positioning system.
Parrot Anafi is also a cool drone among its mini counterparts. It can shoot 4k video with the maximum flight time of up to 25mins. However, the price is almost 3 times of Mavic Mini. Truth is, all these mini drones are targeted at first-time players, I guess if you are not using professionally like professional photographers or vloggers who earn their living out of their videos, then Mavic mini is the probably the most cost-efficient drone in the market.
DJI is making its intention clear — they want to expand their user base to more common people who have never flown a drone before. So yes, most of us in this forum are not the targeted users of Mavic Mini, but I guess this is not a bad one for those who just get started with drone flying or arial photography as a hobby.

Attachments

• 1572682851675.png
    1572682851675.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 22
DJI just released the latest mini drone which is called “Mavic Mini”. It belongs to the Mavic family, but in terms of performance, it’s more like a “Spark”2.0. Though it’s not as small as Spark, it only weighs 249g — just think the lightest DJI drone of all time.
How heavy is 245g? It’s about as heavy as a hamster! So I guess now you have a pretty good idea of how light the Mavic Mini actually is.which are only slightly heavier than the Mavic Mini. I guess you may start wondering which is the best mini drone in the market right now. In this post, I'll list all the parameters of the most competitive and efficient mini drones.

View attachment 84666

Compared to Spark, DJI has almost doubled the flight time of Mavic Mini to 30 minutes. Though DJI Mavic 2 Pro took the crown for the best drone in the market, its max flight time was only 27mins.
Though Hover Camera came as the lightest mini drone among all. The flight time of it is less than 10 mins, which is quite awkward. And it doesn’t come with any positioning system.
Parrot Anafi is also a cool drone among its mini counterparts. It can shoot 4k video with the maximum flight time of up to 25mins. However, the price is almost 3 times of Mavic Mini. Truth is, all these mini drones are targeted at first-time players, I guess if you are not using professionally like professional photographers or vloggers who earn their living out of their videos, then Mavic mini is the probably the most cost-efficient drone in the market.
DJI is making its intention clear — they want to expand their user base to more common people who have never flown a drone before. So yes, most of us in this forum are not the targeted users of Mavic Mini, but I guess this is not a bad one for those who just get started with drone flying or arial photography as a hobby.
I see nothing relating to the Mini 2. I read somewhere, oh yeah at the beginning of the thread, a comparison between Mini and Mini 2. Lets try to stay on topic. I believe there's a General category for miscellaneous. Are Hoover camera and Parrot in the Mavic family, rhetorical; they arent even in the same family.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme