DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spectacular Arne and Poole Harbour in 4K

Pardon my geography ignorance, but where is the located?

Cool, I've done a few flights in the area, till some snobby old woman came up to moan about me having a drone, even though it was nowhere near her.

It's sad when this happens. Just be polite and show her the drone code and assure that a you operate it legally. I only got hassled once, by a employee of a local golf club. He knew the drone code and quoted some of it to me. I have proven to him that I was compliant and also that park/golf course was dedicated by council for as one of 3 places for flying model aircraft. Always try to be polite but informative as we are the ambasadors for the hobby.

Got your prompt from the other thread to head over here, again a very nice video on a great location.
You have some guts flying it in the woods there :)
Great work.

Got your prompt from the other thread to head over here, again a very nice video on a great location.
You have some guts flying it in the woods there :)
Great work.
Thanks. The woods have been shot using tripod mode and than speed up a bit. I wouldn really risk it any other way.

Thanks. It's a pretty cool place. It's called the Round Island. It's the smalles of 8 islands of Poole Harbour. It is privately owned but I believe they have 4 cottages there that can be booked as holiday lets. Pretty special place for a short break.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ