DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Spilberk castle and Brno, Czech Republic

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hello everyone,

Wanted to share some footage I shot last summer when I was in the Czech republic and I visited the beautiful Spilberk castle. Located on a hilltop, this castle has served many purposes throughout the centuries and also offers a beautiful view on the amazing city of Brno:

Nicely done!

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
Hello everyone,

Wanted to share some footage I shot last summer when I was in the Czech republic and I visited the beautiful Spilberk castle. Located on a hilltop, this castle has served many purposes throughout the centuries and also offers a beautiful view on the amazing city of Brno:

I had to look up the location-it's in the Czech Republic a little southeast of Prague. I've been to Prague, and have heard of Monrovia, but never heard of this castle before. Monrovia looks like a magnificent city. You captured it well. Beautiful flying, and editing.

Dale

I had to look up the location-it's in the Czech Republic a little southeast of Prague. I've been to Prague, and have heard of Monrovia, but never heard of this castle before. Monrovia looks like a magnificent city. You captured it well. Beautiful flying, and editing.

Dale
Thank you!
Moravia is by the way the region, not the city. The name of the city is in fact Brno, which is the second city of the Czech Republic, largely ignored by the tourist masses that go to Prague. But there's many places in the Czech Republic that deserve a visit!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S