DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sport Mode,Not!

Dgardner007

Reactions
Mavic family I woukd like to place my Mavic in sport mode but the DJI go 4 app tells me
That intelligent flight mode has not be enabled, so I select the controller menu to select intelligent flight mode and it just gives me the usual active track tripod etc but nothing about
Sport Mode
Thanks for any help

Sincerely
Stuck in the slow lane

You can enable multiple flight mode in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Multiple-Flight-Mode.jpg

That intelligent flight mode has not be enabled, so I select the controller menu to select intelligent flight mode and it just gives me the usual active track tripod etc but nothing about
Sport Mode
Sport mode does not appear in that menu. To enable sport mode, just flip the sport mode switch on the right side of the remote controller.

Last edited:
You have to turn on the Multiple Flight Modes P/S in the main controller settings (press on top bar of app), then the switch on the right side of the controller with allow you to turn on/off Sports mode.

You have to turn on the Multiple Flight Modes P/S in the main controller settings (press on top bar of app), then the switch on the right side of the controller with allow you to turn on/off Sports mode.

This is key. My “multiple flight modes” was NOT enabled by default and flipping the “sport mode switch” didn’t do anything until I went and enabled that flight mode.

Easy to miss.

Turn on intelligent flight modes, then flip the switch that says sport on the side of the remote

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54