DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spots to fly in Cape Cod and surrounding Islands

cdombaxe

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I am Catia and I am new to the drone community. I just got my first drone a few days ago, so I will be in Cape Cod for a long weekend and I would like to get some cool footage of Cape and the surrounding islands, such as Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Would you guys tell what are the best/legal spots to fly my drone?

thanks.

Hello everyone,

I am Catia and I am new to the drone community. I just got my first drone a few days ago, so I will be in Cape Cod for a long weekend and I would like to get some cool footage of Cape and the surrounding islands, such as Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Would you guys tell what are the best/legal spots to fly my drone?

thanks.
I don't have any spots but do be aware of rules regarding takeoff and landing in National Parks.

Reactions: cdombaxe
Greetings!

On the Cape you can’t fly in places designated as “Cape Cod National Seashore”. On the Vineyard, “Land Bank” properties are prohibited. Google these two terms so you know where they are. The Vineyard airport is in the center of the island so you will be GEO Zoned restricted, however you can get LAANC approval for beaches near the north shore.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242