DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Spring Run Off At The Falls

The colors looked more bland/grey than the A2S's camera from what you've posted before. Just the time of year I guess?
Well it was shot in log and just added a LUT for color grading as you know I have this puppy now and I don't have much time to spend on the little extras of getting the color right LOL
She is a whole lot more fun then color grading any ways LOL.

20220422_153851.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Tufargon
Very cool! How'd you do it?
First you use the panoramic setting in photos on the Air 2S. It will take the required photos to make a 360 degree pano. It will save the individual photos for you to use in a 3rd party software to make a 360 photo but it will also make one from the DJI Fly App. Its all pretty much automatic if you want.
Once you have your 360 degree pano photo you can upload it to a site like Virtual Tours made easy. Create. Edit. Share => Kuula. There are others but that is the one I use.

Reactions: retiredNH
First you use the panoramic setting in photos on the Air 2S. It will take the required photos to make a 360 degree pano. It will save the individual photos for you to use in a 3rd party software to make a 360 photo but it will also make one from the DJI Fly App. Its all pretty much automatic if you want.
Once you have your 360 degree pano photo you can upload it to a site like Virtual Tours made easy. Create. Edit. Share => Kuula. There are others but that is the one I use.
Thank you! I'll try it once the wind dies down here. It's been 10-15 mph with gusts to 30 for at least a week on sunny days. Cloudy days are calmer, but with rain. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S