DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SquareTrade - Insurance

hookalakupua

Reactions
Hey Everyone,

For those interested, you can get a SquareTrade Insurance for 3 years at $249. It includes all accidents/water damage and the turn around time is less than 48 hours for a new drone!

Misc. Warranty | SquareTrade

Hey Everyone,

For those interested, you can get a SquareTrade Insurance for 3 years at $249. It includes all accidents/water damage and the turn around time is less than 48 hours for a new drone!

Misc. Warranty | SquareTrade
Yeah good luck with this...there's a thread somewhere on this forum where a member initiated a claim with these guys and it was a nightmare.

One word- Statefarm

60 a year / 5 a month . Full Coverage for anything that occurs. Theft, Water loss , Complete grenade , bird strike, fire, defects, fly away , act of god.

I spend that on a cup of overpriced java on the daily.

Not available in California from my understanding. Ask your local agent for a personal articles policy for the drone itself. No need to have any other outstanding Statefarm insurance.

Disclaimer: I am not being paid to endorse any services or coverage by Statefarm. I have no affiliation with Statefarm other than being a customer.

Reactions: hookalakupua
+1 I also use State Farm Personal Property plan

Yeah good luck with this...there's a thread somewhere on this forum where a member initiated a claim with these guys and it was a nightmare.
That sucks. I've had to initiate 2 for an iphone and 1 for a laptop and all went smoothly. I wonder if they're giving people a hard time for drones. I'll be cancelling mine now. Thanks

One word- Statefarm

60 a year / 5 a month . Full Coverage for anything that occurs. Theft, Water loss , Complete grenade , bird strike, fire, defects, fly away , act of god.

I spend that on a cup of overpriced java on the daily.

Not available in California from my understanding. Ask your local agent for a personal articles policy for the drone itself. No need to have any other outstanding Statefarm insurance.

Disclaimer: I am not being paid to endorse any services or coverage by Statefarm. I have no affiliation with Statefarm other than being a customer.
Wow. No comparison! I'll be switching to that immediately. Wonder if I can cancel my DJI Plan. Thanks for the heads up.

I had a water accident and state farm came through. I was just asking the question and the next few days later, they worked in the claim. My only issue is while I was procrastinating on pulling the trigger on the mavic, I decided to cancel insurance on the previous drone since i did not have it, wrong thing to do, Always keep coverage for I will not be able to acquire insurance this year.

My State Farm was $30/year for the $1299. Fly More combo. Not sure how fast they will be to issue a check but he said it won't be a repair deal, just a check. At first he quoted $48, but they issued me an $18 refund check. Nice!

I'm based in Philippines.

Did anyone work out how to get recreational insurance which tolerates use "overseas."

WOW! I will be calling my State Farm agent soon. One question: If you just crash it, will they pay for a repair bill or is it just a total loss plan?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie