DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SSH, FTP access

cliche_

Reactions
Hi, I need your help regarding Mavic Air. I'm going to go abroad and I want to wipe all internal data i.e. flght logs.
How can I access the A/C memory via ssh, telnet or FTP?
I see that there is only one port open (1000).

Hi, I need your help regarding Mavic Air. I'm going to go abroad and I want to wipe all internal data i.e. flght logs.
How can I access the A/C memory via ssh, telnet or FTP?
I see that there is only one port open (1000).

You can't. DJI doesn't enable any of those services on the drone.

That's why I'm not asking DJI but I would like to rely on expertise of advanced users from this forum.

Unless your device is rooted (and as far as I know, there's no root possible on the Mavic Air), there's simply no way to do what you are asking.

Reactions: Kilrah
Unless your device is rooted (and as far as I know, there's no root possible on the Mavic Air), there's simply no way to do what you are asking.
Thank you for your fast reply. There is no device you cannot hack, everything depends on motivation, time and skills.
On the forum there is over 120 000 members. I trully belive that at least one knows how to do that, ;)

There is quite a community around DJI hacking and some have made commercial apps that offer that for some of DJI aircraft, but firstly they don't linger here and none has managed to break the MA open or at least not been wanting to release a way to do so publicly.
The latest DJI device that can be rooted is the Mavic 2 on old firmware, they've managed to lock their stuff down tight after that.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Thank you for your fast reply. There is no device you cannot hack, everything depends on motivation, time and skills.
On the forum there is over 120 000 members. I trully belive that at least one knows how to do that, ;)

Have you tried hooking your MA to the DJI Assistant app on your computer? It's been a while since I've looked at that, but there might be a way to delete the logs or factory reset from that app.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143