DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

St Augustine flyover

RamItOne

Reactions
Image quality at sunset was great. Vimeo is the best I've found for online posting, if anyone knows of a better one I'd be all ears as it's still not perfect.

The flyover of the bridge was my favorite part.
Disclaimer, I did not fly over the fort/national park airspace.

Reactions: sceagle11
Very nice!

Hello All! Awesome Vid - it's what drone flying Is All about! I'm New in here & New pilot to the Mavic Pro. Thought it might be helpful/fun conversing in a Mavic drone forum (I will try to not sound like an idiot), learn tip/tricks from experienced, have conversations, hang out with all you excellent people, etc! :) Just went out flying some over the weekend (1st time & No crashes, yea!) & I'm Already addicted (fun stuff)! Possibly looking for someone and/or group around Denver Metro area to go flying with (I live in Aurora, CO)...

Thx,
Mav Max :)

Hello All! Awesome Vid - it's what drone flying Is All about! I'm New in here & New pilot to the Mavic Pro. Thought it might be helpful/fun conversing in a Mavic drone forum (I will try to not sound like an idiot), learn tip/tricks from experienced, have conversations, hang out with all you excellent people, etc! :) Just went out flying some over the weekend (1st time & No crashes, yea!) & I'm Already addicted (fun stuff)! Possibly looking for someone and/or group around Denver Metro area to go flying with (I live in Aurora, CO)...

Thx,
Mav Max :)

Off topic but did you purchase the DJI refresh? It's a great full coverage insurance policy for the first year.

Back to subject, thanks for the comments on my video.

Image quality at sunset was great. Vimeo is the best I've found for online posting, if anyone knows of a better one I'd be all ears as it's still not perfect.

The flyover of the bridge was my favorite part.
Disclaimer, I did not fly over the fort/national park airspace.

Eric

I live in St. Augustine, and found this during a search to try to find a Drone users group here. Do you know of any?

Great video too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser