DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

St Lucia (Part 3 - Marigot Bay)

MPone

Reactions
Marigot Bay is a hurricane hole, sheltered in the worst of weather by the steep hillsides that surround its small, deep harbor. Approaching by land or sea, Marigot Bay feels like a secret treasure with the charming, serene ambiance. The bay was used as the setting for the 1967 film adaptation of Hugh Lofting's Doctor Dolittle books.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07 and Porky
Brilliant, I’m reminiscing now, I was in the Caribbean a couple of months ago. Brings back my holiday thoughts. Thank you for sharing all three of your vids;);)

Brilliant, I’m reminiscing now, I was in the Caribbean a couple of months ago. Brings back my holiday thoughts. Thank you for sharing all three of your vids;);)

I'm glad you liked them. The next one is on the Pitons peaks (aka Shark tooth peaks)

Awesome!! We stayed in Marigot Bay a few years ago and I saw the very house we stayed in (wayyyyyy up on the hillside) along with the bay shuttle and the grocery store we spent a FORTUNE at for a single bag of groceries LOL!

Thank you so much for sharing and I'll be watching it again tonight on my TV so the wife and enjoy it as well. AWESOME WORK!

Do you live in SL or just visiting?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent