DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

St Lucia (Part 6 - Flying down to Sugar Beach Resort)

Noice

Reactions: MPone
Yeah nice, your starting height must be unbelievable high and you are right it's an unique awesome beach.
Can't wait for the final summary vid with more speed and dramatic and maybe music like this?

Ciao Rob

Yeah nice, your starting height must be unbelievable high and you are right it's an unique awesome beach.
Can't wait for the final summary vid with more speed and dramatic and maybe music like this?

Ciao Rob

I was at probably > 1000 ft agl. Flying down was interesting.

Very nice video. I stayed there years ago and went diving at the edge of the Piton. Lots of fish life there (though not alot of big stuff). Fantastic place. Nice flying and very interesting.

Very nice video. I stayed there years ago and went diving at the edge of the Piton. Lots of fish life there (though not alot of big stuff). Fantastic place. Nice flying and very interesting.

Thanks for watching. The dive site must be very deep on the edge of the Pitons. How deep did you go?

Ciao Rob

Wow! The Ivan Torrent album is so good. Wonder if I could use the music in the drone videos.

Reactions: Jatekman
Nice video. Wow did that place get built up .When I was there in2004 there were no buildings to the rt. of petit piton, sure wish I had a drone back then.
Keep droning

I have done it, comment from YouTube- you can not earn money with your vid, so for me no problem.

Ciao Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N