DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Staffordshire Quarry

GarethDrone

Reactions
Hi Guys,

New to the Forum, so please ease me in gently.

I recently bought the Mavic Air 2 with the asperations of becoming at least semi decent at making video's and photo's.
Along side the purchase of the Mavic I am lucky to have a son with a school email that we can use to purchase software (Adobe Creative Cloud). I have used Premiere Pro before but I am very rusty with it and I need to get more used to it again.

So looking for tips and tricks with such a new platform.

This is a Quarry near to where I live I have not edited the footage yet. But if you had this footage I'm interested in what you would do with it?

There is a band at the bottom of the video where there is a flickering. I'm assuming that's tied up with the props? I have a MA2 and have not experienced this. Can anyone enlighten me please?

I'm gonna play dumb here and say I can't see it? Flickering as a light source or disruption?

I'm gonna play dumb here and say I can't see it? Flickering as a light source or disruption?
Hi Gareth
I've taken a look at your video a few times since and cannot re create what I saw previously. I'm viewing on a newish 27in Apple iMac so the graphics card / software is bang up to date. It was an effect that I've seen previously on a couple of videos where the pilot has admitted that the props did feature in the video - albeit at the top of the screen.
That apart I found that the video could be lightened in parts. The shooting was very smooth and the subject matter interesting.
Sorry if I caused any panic!

Hi Guys,

New to the Forum, so please ease me in gently.

I recently bought the Mavic Air 2 with the asperations of becoming at least semi decent at making video's and photo's.
Along side the purchase of the Mavic I am lucky to have a son with a school email that we can use to purchase software (Adobe Creative Cloud). I have used Premiere Pro before but I am very rusty with it and I need to get more used to it again.

So looking for tips and tricks with such a new platform.

This is a Quarry near to where I live I have not edited the footage yet. But if you had this footage I'm interested in what you would do with it?

Regarding Premiere Pro, I have spent at least a year trying find courses or teachers to teach me the software. Finally, I was able to find an instructor who sat by my side for two days of a week-end (I brought him in as a house guest!!!), Now, I always turn to You Tube videos. There is a You Tube for almost anything you want to learn on Premiere.

As far as that video goes, honestly, you can't do much with it. A quarry is pretty boring. But you did do a good job with the circling assuming it was not a POI programmed shot. Dale is right, just watch YouTube videos about Premiere and try what you learn, over & over and you'll get it. That's what did and I edit professionally, although I grew up on Final Cut...AVID before that. Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots