DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Start DJI Care Refresh claim?

Frosty Of The North

Reactions
Why is it so difficult to figure out how to activate a DJI Care Refresh claim for a Mini 2? I've just spent 20 minutes looking through the DJI website, Googling, and reading forum messages.

DJI shows that the DJI Care Refresh is active, but it doesn't appear to have any spot to actually start a claim.

DJI Mini 2 - Product Support - DJI doesn't specifically show anything related to DJI Care.

https://repair.dji.com/EchatRobotWeb/en/ECHATROBOT/echat?pro=mavic gives an option for DJI Care Service but "after-sales service" is unavailable. If I click "online repair request" and select Canada, that leads to two errors: 1) "undefined object Object" and "Your selection is not currently available. Please contact us via www.dji.com/support."

There sure are a lot of "buy now" and "store" links everywhere, but it appears that that we're providing support is discouraged.

Can anyone help?

Reactions: Eaglesky77
Why is it so difficult to figure out how to activate a DJI Care Refresh claim for a Mini 2? I've just spent 20 minutes looking through the DJI website, Googling, and reading forum messages.

DJI shows that the DJI Care Refresh is active, but it doesn't appear to have any spot to actually start a claim.

DJI Mini 2 - Product Support - DJI doesn't specifically show anything related to DJI Care.

https://repair.dji.com/EchatRobotWeb/en/ECHATROBOT/echat?pro=mavic gives an option for DJI Care Service but "after-sales service" is unavailable. If I click "online repair request" and select Canada, that leads to two errors: 1) "undefined object Object" and "Your selection is not currently available. Please contact us via www.dji.com/support."

There sure are a lot of "buy now" and "store" links everywhere, but it appears that that we're providing support is discouraged.

Can anyone help?
All I could find.

All I could find.
That leads to the same link with the error above.

Thanks though.

This post is a year old from DJI but sounds similar.

The end result was to contact DJI support and start the process.

Yep, I saw that.

Two things: 1) finding how to do this is a dog's breakfast, and 2) regardless, the process to contact them is broken. Both things are frustrating.

Why they wouldn't have a link to start a claim after you check the status of DJI Care Refresh is beyond my understanding. Unless they want to throw up obstacles to customers actually using the service...

UNITED STATES & CANADA
+1 (818) 235 0789
Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)

This is the number that i called.I found the email route frustrating as well.
After all was said and done i had my replacement within two weeks..

I don't see where a anybody answered that there's a link in the menu at the bottom of the page at dji.com, Support, Repair Services. If you log in with the email and password used to buy the Care Refresh policy you'll see the active policy, can select it, and go on to fill in the form. I've had 100% good service from DJI... The link is a little hard to find...

I don't see where a anybody answered that there's a link in the menu at the bottom of the page at dji.com, Support, Repair Services. If you log in with the email and password used to buy the Care Refresh policy you'll see the active policy, can select it, and go on to fill in the form. I've had 100% good service from DJI... The link is a little hard to find...
Might you want to post it here then for the next guy???

The link to Repair Services is in the menu at the bottom of DJI's home page, under the heading Support.

I didn't post a link to the page, only pointed out where the link is, because it's not going to be useful unless you're logged in.

But, it's DJI Repair Services - DJI

Good luck with it. It's there, it works, I've used it lots...

UNITED STATES & CANADA
+1 (818) 235 0789
Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)

This is the number that i called.I found the email route frustrating as well.
After all was said and done i had my replacement within two weeks..

I was hoping to avoid calling them during working hours, because I'm in my busy season and running around all day long. And because it's, you know, 2021... and every other vendor I ever deal with has an online process for claims like this.

But thanks for the number. It looks like I'll have to call them.

Reactions: Xvtownboy

I've already tried that. That's the link that errors out (the third point in my original post).

I should also add that if I click that support link and go to online chat, no matter what I enter the online chat window opens again and repeats itself.

This process is like a not-so-subtle "go away".

Reactions: Eaglesky77
The place where I bought mine told me that if I needed to file a claim...come to him and he would take care of it...I guess the is one of the benefits of buying locally from a Ma and Pa shop....although I know of people who bought at Best Buy and had good luck and full replacements within 2 weeks on unrepairable items...people were told to go back to Best Buy and there was a Store credit for a new one....

The place where I bought mine told me that if I needed to file a claim...come to him and he would take care of it...I guess the is one of the benefits of buying locally from a Ma and Pa shop....although I know of people who bought at Best Buy and had good luck and full replacements within 2 weeks on unrepairable items...people were told to go back to Best Buy and there was a Store credit for a new one....
I might try that. I did buy it from a local retailer that only sells drones. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
The link to Repair Services is in the menu at the bottom of DJI's home page, under the heading Support.

I didn't post a link to the page, only pointed out where the link is, because it's not going to be useful unless you're logged in.

But, it's DJI Repair Services - DJI

Good luck with it. It's there, it works, I've used it lots...
That link works just fine for me. Tried it just now, gets where you need to be. I too have had good experience with dji support.

Try that link and select Canada. It does not work. See my screenshot above.
I'm not sure where you mean to select Canada. The only place I can see is at the bottom of the screen that has country and language. I changed that from US English to Canada English and things went along just as planned. I like Canadians, don't know why dji doesn't. Might suggest clearing the cookies in your browser. A long shot, but I have had that cure some other access ills on different sites.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121