DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Start problem

leonovdmn

Reactions
Hello everyone There is such a problem. DJI mavic 2 pro drone. At startup, it first loads normally, and after calibration of the camera, there is no sound signal about the end of loading the drone and the indicator on the battery is lit and the cooling cooler in the drone is constantly spinning. At the same time, the remote control does not see the drone. And when I try to connect to the assistant, the drone simply connects and disconnects from the computer without stopping and does not allow you to do anything. What could it be?

Hello everyone There is such a problem. DJI mavic 2 pro drone. At startup, it first loads normally, and after calibration of the camera, there is no sound signal about the end of loading the drone and the indicator on the battery is lit and the cooling cooler in the drone is constantly spinning. At the same time, the remote control does not see the drone. And when I try to connect to the assistant, the drone simply connects and disconnects from the computer without stopping and does not allow you to do anything. What could it be?
Check cable connection and or try different cable. Make sure you have latest Assistant 2 version. Occasionally Assistant 2 is finicky in connecting. Repeated efforts, work. I seem to recall having to fully load Assistant 2 before connecting USB cable.

Check cable connection and or try different cable. Make sure you have latest Assistant 2 version. Occasionally Assistant 2 is finicky in connecting. Repeated efforts, work. I seem to recall having to fully load Assistant 2 before connecting USB cable.
I checked it all out. The problem is that the drone does not start until the end, so the computer can not see it.

Hello everyone My drone has been fixed! The main payment was covered. They soldered the chip, stitched it, and soldered it back. Do not store the battery in the drone

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello everyone My drone has been fixed! The main payment was covered. They soldered the chip, stitched it, and soldered it back. Do not store the battery in the drone
I'm sure most people including myself store the battery in the drone but I won't be in future if this can cause a fault , thanks for the headups

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007