DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Starting the change of seasons here in Minnesota...a couple Saturdays ago and my adventure around our area...

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
It's been awhile since I've had the Mavic 2 Pro out and decided a couple Saturdays ago to make a big circle and shoot some Photo's. It started out a little foggy but the day ended up being very nice and I shot a variety of shots. It's good to be able to get out and enjoy bettering my skills with the drone.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    788.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
Very nice, especially 6 and 7. Here in NH, fall colors are just starting to show, but we don't have the open-ness you do. That somewhat more open feel makes for much better pictures, IMHO.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Thank you everyone for your comments and favorite choices. It was a bit tricky to get the fog shots and I'm glad I was able to catch it a little. It was heavier in person when I shot them and maybe a little higher the fog would have shown up a little better.

It's been awhile since I've had the Mavic 2 Pro out and decided a couple Saturdays ago to make a big circle and shoot some Photo's. It started out a little foggy but the day ended up being very nice and I shot a variety of shots. It's good to be able to get out and enjoy bettering my skills with the drone.
They are all beautiful images. Hard to pick a favorite. The shots with the fog seem to have been shot from a low angle (? ground level?). The red barn gives the shots a great point of focus.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Very nice. I'm in Minnesota also. Up north. Where abouts are you. Give another week and the fall colors will be peeking.
St. Cloud area here...these photo's were taken 2 weeks ago and today I noticed the first bean field that has dried totally with no leaves left on the plants.

Reactions: Mike49
They are all beautiful images. Hard to pick a favorite. The shots with the fog seem to have been shot from a low angle (? ground level?). The red barn gives the shots a great point of focus.
I was only 15 feet or so above the ground on the shot with the tree close....the other was up just a little more...and thank you for the compliment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair