DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stealth prop Master Air Screw V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureBlue

Reactions
I got my Master Air Screw V2 stealth props for my Mavic Air. I changed the gain as recommended after installing them. They work great with a lower pitch which makes it sound much quieter. I did an air time test using the Stealth V2 vs the OEM props. I flew the drone to 22 feet high in breezy conditions. With the MAS V2 props I got 18:42 of air time hovering in place. I switched to the OEM props and adjusted the gain back to default and did the exact same height and to the same conditions. With the OEM props it got 17:50 air time so the MAS V2 props got about an extra minute of flight time. But right after the test I switched back to the MAS V2 props and my son flew it in sport mode and quickly crashed into bushes and cracked two of the new props, lol. Oh well, I'm glad I purchased two set of them.
So far I'm happy with the MAS V2 and would recommend them.

I got my Master Air Screw V2 stealth props for my Mavic Air. I changed the gain as recommended after installing them. They work great with a lower pitch which makes it sound much quieter. I did an air time test using the Stealth V2 vs the OEM props. I flew the drone to 22 feet high in breezy conditions. With the MAS V2 props I got 18:42 of air time hovering in place. I switched to the OEM props and adjusted the gain back to default and did the exact same height and to the same conditions. With the OEM props it got 17:50 air time so the MAS V2 props got about an extra minute of flight time. But right after the test I switched back to the MAS V2 props and my son flew it in sport mode and quickly crashed into bushes and cracked two of the new props, lol. Oh well, I'm glad I purchased two set of them.
So far I'm happy with the MAS V2 and would recommend them.
Thank your for that feedback. It is comforting after reading so many postings complaining about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus